.Net 4 repair
- %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\SetupCache\Client\setup.exe /repair /x86 /x64 /ia64 /parameterfolder Client /norestart
- %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe –i
Setting up permissions and pools on iis (eg. mojoPortal)
- Create a new Web Site in IIS and name it mojoportal, leave the IP address as "All Unassigned" but add the host name "mojoportal"
- Point the web site root to the mojoportal folder and choose a .NET 4 Integrated application pool.
- Make note of the user that is the identity on the application pool
- In Windows Explorer, right click the mojoportal folder and choose properties, on the security tab click Edit..., then click Add..., then click Advanced..., then click Find Now
- Select the user that is the identity on the application pool, then click OK, give the user read permissions here and click OK.