- Incoming Tests: methods that check the functionality of dependencies your project relies on.
- Outgoing Tests: methods that check the end functionality of your product
- Middleware: software that sits at the front of the back-end (eg. NodeJS, OWIN)
- Middle-end: software that sits at the back of the front-end (eg. BreezeJS)
- Spark: templated solution that can be used to speed up the startup of a project.
- Spike: proof of concept for one specific project.
"Working Software" is software that users are actually using. Until it's in use it is truly useless.